Before I press record, I value your trust and comfort. Communication, punctuality, flexibility, and expediency are my business priorities. As the performer, you shouldn’t have to focus on anything but creating your music.
To me, a great recording should not just be an accurate capture of an event— it should be a larger-than-life sonic experience. I strive to produce clear recordings that draw listeners into your musical space.
As a composer myself, I understand that the music always comes first. I care just as much about fulfilling your artistic vision as you do, and I will do whatever is possible to achieve that goal with you.
I offer the following services as work-for-hire:
- High resolution, on-location multitrack audio recording for any application or genre
- Single- or multi-camera 4K video production of musical performances, including editing and color grading
- Single- or multi-camera live streaming services for musical performances
- Discreet, undetectable audio editing between multiple takes
- Advanced background noise removal
- Detailed, thoughtful mixing for any genre of music
- Mastering for music mixed by other engineers, or myself
- And more…
My roots are in music composition, and I haven’t given that up just because my day job is engineering. I still write music, and can employ those skills not only to write original music, but to help bring your music to life through orchestration, scoring, and arrangement.